Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The New Traveler's Pen

Welcome to the New Traveler's Pen!

As you read yesterday, I've decided to reinvent Traveler's Pen, again. Well, it's actually not a reinvention. I'm going back to the original format AND merging the current format. After a great month (thanks for your participation), I realize there's a drought of resources for beginning freelance writers. But, I also want to help novice travelers. So, I'm combining the two.
This time, Traveler's Pen will have a weekly format:

Mondays: My Beginning (an interview with writers about the start of their career)
Tuesdays: Travel Question
Wednesdays: Markets (submission friendly markets)
Thursdays: TBA
Fridays: The Traveler Next Door (interview with travelers discussing their travel habits)

Traveler's Pen will cater to all genres, not just travel writers. I'll explain more next week with My Beginning. I'm still working everything out, but, look for a new Traveler Next Door, Nyeshia Early, on Friday.

* Have a travel question? Interested in being interviewed for The Traveler Next Door or My Beginning? Please send an email to travelerspen@blogspot.com


___________________________________________
Terah Shelton
www.terahs.com
Traveler. Writer. Ingenue.

No comments: