Monday, January 22, 2007

Another Change

Due to an overwhelming response and after much consideration, I've decided to keep Traveler's Pen as a travelers resource answering and addressing travel-related questions. I apologize for any inconvenience. My goal is to make this blog unique and I feel the original format will accomplish that.

I will be making changes. In addition to the Traveler Next Door and the travel questions, I'm still working out the clinks, but look for a destination feature and something else to be determined later.

Here's the new weekly schedule:

Monday --- TBA
Tuesday --- Travel Question
Wednesday --- Destination of the Week
Thursday --- Travel Question
Friday --- The Traveler Next Door

I know this may be confusing, but I promise I will work all this out soon. Hang in there!! Until then, look for another travel question tomorrow.

* Have a travel question? Interested in being interviewed for The Traveler Next Door? Please send an email to travelerspen@yahoo.com.

___________________________________
Terah Shelton
Traveler. Writer. Ingenue.

No comments: